Brother Gearmotors (Bridgewater, NJ) has entered the cannabis market with the incorporation of AC Induction motors into a cannabis dry trimming machine, the GreenBroz Dry Trimmer Z.
Brother gearmotors feature:
- A virtually maintenance-free design that is lubricated and sealed for life.
- Configurability, with several shaft configurations and custom options available.
- High efficiency, further enhanced with quiet helical and hypoid gearing
The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer Z features:
- A patented design that ensures gentle rolling of cannabis flowers.
- A trim functionality allowing material to maintain its curves and unique shape throughout the trimming process.
- A quiet design with a 40-watt conveyor motor that produces minimal noise and requires no vacuums or large attachments.
- A patented blade design that enables trimming of 8-12 pounds per hour.
For more information, visit www.brother-usa.com/gearmotors; or www.greenbroz.com.