Herbies Seeds is a cannabis seed store operating worldwide. In business since the early 2000s, the company now has more than 2,000 strains from over 130 seedbanks in its online catalog. In 2021, Herbies Seeds began to create its own strains and is rapidly growing as a seedbank. To build on this success, the company is now launching an express delivery service for its U.S. customers.
Herbies USA Express builds on Herbies Seeds’ experience and capabilities through cooperation with USPS and experienced American breeders. The company is betting on fast and safe delivery across the USA in 2-5 business days without any customs issues.
This store offers an in-house line of dozens of cannabis strains tailored specifically to the needs of U.S. customers. All of them have stable genetics suited for any level of experience and are covered by shipping and germination guarantees.
Here are some of the most potent strains to go on sale:
- Bruce Banner Fast Version, which finishes in just 50-56 days of flowering
- Do-Si-Dos, a compact Indica with up to 30% THC
- OG Kush, a green standard with a modern touch
The store also offers high-yielding strains for better value, including:
- Mimosa Shot, a Sativa hybrid producing up to 2100 g/plant
- Moby Dick, one of the most potent Sativa classics
Meanwhile, growers with a penchant for exquisite flavor profiles will be happy to get their hands on:
- BlackBerry Auto, an Indica hybrid known for her sweet blackberry flavor
- Amnesia Haze Auto, a prizewinner with a blend of sweet and spicy flavors
At Herbies USA Express, customers can choose from 8 different payment methods, including credit card, PayPal, and Bitcoin. The customer support team works around the clock to enable a stress-free shopping and growing experience.
Herbies sells cannabis seeds as souvenirs for collectible purposes only. The company advises its U.S. customers to check with their local laws before germination, as some states don't allow recreational marijuana growing. Herbies does not accept responsibility for the illegal use of its products.