GreenBroz (San Diego, CA) has upgraded its 420 Dry Trimmer, which can trim 8-12 pounds per hour. The 420 Dry Trimmer now features:
- Food-grade stainless steel and HDPE.
- A weight of 65 pounds (197 pounds with stand).
- A whisper quiet motor.
- An LED work light for low light situations.
- A footprint of 31.375" (W) x 34.63" (L) x 56" (H) (Table Down), or 40.25" (W) x 34.63" (L) x 56" (H) (Table Up).
- Variable speed control.
- A stainless steel down chute
- A stainless steel side shelf.
- A speed control knob that allows trimmers to adjust the revolutions per minute of the top blade, choosing anywhere between 1-20 rpm.
According to the company, the trim material is suitable for further processing in the Green Broz Alchemist Trichome Extractor, a machine that separates the crystals from the trim, which could create an additional revenue stream.
For more information, visit www.greenbroz.com.