InSpire Transpiration Solutions
InSpire Transpiration Solutions has introduced new Integrated Room Automation systems to bring cannabis cultivators improved environmental monitoring and control. The integrated cloud-based controls for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and dehumidification (HVACD) systems allow growers to leverage advanced crop steering techniques with real-time dashboards and control from any device, anywhere in the world. Additional features include:
- Environmental crop steering techniques with real-time control.
- Transpiration and carbon assimilation insights.
- Moisture content monitoring of harvested flower during the dry/cure process for consistent product weight and quality.
- The ability to schedule temperature and relative humidity setpoints.
- Automated light schedules and carbon dioxide enrichment by room to optimize phenotypic expression run after run
- A fully functional IOT platform with customizable alerts and bank-level security.
- The ability to pair with InSpire’s HVACD systems, which enables 24-hour vapor pressure deficit (VPD) control and greater resistance to pathogen introduction and expression.
For more information, visit: https://inspire.ag/hvac-products/controls-monitors/.