Videojet Technologies today introduced the new Videojet 1880+, 1880 UHS (ultra-high speed) and 1880 HR (high-resolution) CIJ printers. The products combine new features with advanced digital connectivity while delivering printed codes, dates and other variable data on products and packaging.
The new models are designed to increase throughput, minimize downtime and reduce costs over the printer's life, while bringing efficiency, performance and productivity to production environments. The 1880 Series printers apply crisp, clear codes on a wide range of materials, including plastic, glass and metal, on high-speed production lines.
The Videojet 1880 + features:
- Built-in Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity.
- Seamless, non-contact industrial printing on almost any substrate, including flat and curved surfaces.
- Proactive analytics and intelligent plant operations, such as vital sign monitoring, smart alerts, remote support and advanced troubleshooting.
The Videojet 1880 UHS features:
- Applicability for high-speed production lines in the canning, beverage and wire and cable industries.
- Refined printed characters and an enhanced printhead
- Consistent performance and print quality at speeds surpassing 500m/min.
The Videojet 1880 HR features:
- The ability to consistently produce high-resolution micro-characters, QR codes and other 2D codes with precision and clarity.
- Optimized fonts and a redesigned printhead to deliver micro-printing for the electronics, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, confectionery and other industries with a growing demand for product traceability.
All printers feature:
- A 10-inch SIMPLICiTY touchscreen interface that helps simplify operation and reduce user errors while offering intelligent message creation and built-in wizards.
- An integrated Videojet MAXIMiZE diagnostic toolset to proactively identify potential faults while analyzing performance, operator behavior and environmental conditions.
- A design for easy maintenance with reduced and simplified cleaning intervals.
- A unique sensor that detects build-up in the printhead and proactively alerts users to potential print quality issues.
- An auto-rinse feature that helps avoid code clipping—ink buildup can be cleaned with the touch of a button.
- Color-coded, easy-to-replace components.
For more information, visit www.videojet.com.