UniFlow SE Dual Entry Hoods from Hemco feature safety glass sashes in the front and rear that allows observers a clear view and access to procedures. Additional features include:
- A split transparent baffle system that provides uniform airflow on both sides of the fume hood.
- A lightweight composite fiber reinforced polyester resin design that is chemical/corrosion resistant, flame retardant and non-metallic.
- A picture frame opening that angles the air smoothly into the sash opening and is equipped with vertical sliding clear safety tempered glass panels on front and rear.
- A composite polyresin airfoil directly below the sash that directs air across the work surface and maintains a uniform airflow.
- All electrical components and services are UL and CSA listed.
- Optional service fixtures, gooseneck plumbing fixtures, international electrical services, digital airflow monitor, one-piece epoxy work surface and base cabinet.
For more information, visit https://www.hemcocorp.com/dual.html.