Cannabis Compounding Rooms from Hemco are designed to meet ISO 5 to ISO 8.
- Structural framework made of aircraft anodized aluminum with clear vinyl curtains providing access to the gowning room on the front of the unit.
- Curtains available as strips or solid, depending on restriction of access, in clear or opaque white vinyl.
- A fan-powered HEPA filter.
- Fluorescent lighting modules and blank ceiling tiles positioned into a ceiling grid system.
- Optional entry airlocks.
- The HEPA filter modules have power cords and speed controls and can operate on 115V or 220V power.
For more information, visit https://hemcocorp.com/unimax.html.