Spee-Dee’s (Sturtevant, Wisconsin) new cannabis jar filling system allows manufacturers to fill cannabis products with confidence. The new system can fill up to 40 jars per minute. Additional features include:
- A dual tare gross weighing system for accurate filling and weighing of flowers or ground cannabis.
- A sanitary design that keeps the product safe, even at high speeds.
- The dual weighing system reduces costly product loss by checking the jar tare weight before filling and gross weight after filling, resulting in the actual net weight of the product.
- Vibratory settling helps product flow into containers while a dual-lane design rejects under- and overweight products.
- Easy integration with multi-head weighers.
- A simple design that enables thorough cleaning.
- A sanitary funnel and conveyor system ensures hygienic filling with quick changeover while a stainless steel frame and open base allow for easy cleaning.
- No-tool star wheels and rails enable quick product changeovers.
For more information, visit https://www.spee-dee.com/.