The CFM-1800 Automated Cartridge Filler from Detroit Dispensing Solutions (Troy, MI) was designed to be the fastest, most precise and most dependable cartridge filler while dispensing at the lowest temperatures in the industry (view photos in gallery). The filler's proprietary dispensing valve was engineered specifically for the cannabis market and torture tested to more than 5 million cycles without failure. Additional features include:
- An industrial-grade robot that gives users the ability to fill any hardware, including cartridges, pods and disposables
- A true rod positive displacement valve for metered shot sizes from .05 ml to 1.6 ml with a fill accuracy of +/- 1%.
- The ability to fill up to 1,800 1 ml cartridges per hour using distillates, live resin and live rosin.
- Touchscreen control to create and store recipes for different materials/formulations.
- The ability to dispense distillate as low as 40°C and live resin/rosin down to 25°C.
- 5 independently controlled heaters to ensure consistent heat throughout the wetted section of the machine.
- A five-liter 316L Stainless Steel reservoir tank designed for running both large and small batches.
- A hydro-pneumatic press capable of producing 30,000 pounds of force.
- The ability to minimize production downtime by using a modular component design for ease of replacement.
- A 59" (L) x 31" (W) x 64" (H) footprint.
- A weight of about 1,200 pounds.
- Made in USA.
For more information, visit: https://detroitdispensingsolutions.com/.