Canapa's JuanaRoll is an automated pre-roll machine now available in eight different configurations. The JuanaRoll is a flexible pre-roll machine with a straight-line design that allows users to expand production as needed. According to the company, users can start with a 1-channel model and produce up to 4,000 pre-rolls in an 8-hour shift and gradually expand up to an 8-channel model to produce up to 32,000 pre-rolls per 8-hour shift.
- Weight cell technology with 2/1000g resolution.
- An integrated PreCheQ check weigher.
- A compacting station.
- A tamping station.
- A twisting station.
- A trimming station.
- A crowning station.
- Cone fill detection.
- A cone open camera vision system.
- 2 digital cameras.
- Online support and training.
- A stainless-steel frame and contact parts for cleanability.
- User-friendly HMI for recipe setup and control over compaction and twisting.
- Real-time production reporting.
- Easy data export.
For more information, visit www.canapasolutions.com/pre-roll-packaging-machine.