Triminator today released a new commercial hash washing machine, the Maker. The Maker offers cannabis producers a high-yield, efficient and scalable solution for producing premium ice water hash at a commercial capacity.
Ice water hash, also known as bubble hash, has become popular among cannabis enthusiasts due to its potent and pure cannabinoid profile. Traditionally, the process was labor-intensive and relied on manual hand-washing techniques, making large-scale production a daunting and unfeasible challenge.
Developed in collaboration with industry hash producers, the Triminator washer ensures optimized trichome separation with commercial-scale yields.
The Maker comes ready to operate out of the box and features:
- An all-in-one system that requires no additional parts for washing or collection.
- The ability to customize wash parameters and save settings for consistent results.
- The ability to easily adjust RPM speed, run time, rest intervals and total run time.
- Automatic wash cycles that can save time and labor.
- A patent-pending, no-shear impeller that imitates the effects of hand washing by creating an effective yet gentle vortex for trichome separation.
- A perforated stainless steel false bottom that protects trichomes during the wash process allowing them to settle into a turbulent-free zone below the vortex.
- A washing environment that stays ultra-cool to maintain optimal temperatures for trichome separation.
- Applicability for both small-scale boutique producers and large commercial cannabis operations.
- A stainless steel construction made of food-safe materials to meet the highest sanitary standards for any GMP-certified facility.
- Simple cleaning to reduce downtime between washes and allowing for a long service life.
- A built-in step stool that facilitates easy loading and unloading.
- Available in 20- and 60-gallon capacity models.
For more, email [email protected].