Sunnyvale, Calif. -- The AEtrium Automated Dosing Unit (ADU) from AEssenseGrows is now available as a fully integrated nutrient measurement, dispensing, pH monitoring and nutrient adjustment system for use in greenhouse or indoor operations (view photos in gallery). The AEtrium ADU features:
- The ability to deliver 16 gallons per minute of precision volumetric dosing to 8 programmable channels of irrigation.
- A fully-assembled machine with an on-board computer -- the user just has to connect water and power and the system is ready to go.
- The ability to automatically dose from any of 11 available liquid nutrient sources -- typically, two of these are reserved for pH management (up/down) but the assignment is fully optional for all 11 fertilizer inputs.
- Guardian Grow Manager (GGM) central control software that works with the ADU to precisely mix and deliver without mistakes or fatigue.
- Each irrigation pump offers a maximum flow rate of 15.8 gallons/minute (60 lpm) x 2 from the integrated reservoir.
- Temperature, pH, and Electrical Conductivity (EC) are measured constantly and reported to the ADU on-board computer for analysis by the GGM.
- Suitability for any sprinkler, dripper, poly pipe, or flood and drain hydroponic system for greenhouse or indoor applications.
- In addition to fertigation, the GGM software can be extended through the use of smart relays to control a complete grow environment from nutrients to air, CO2 management, humidity, temperature, fans, vents, light deprivation screens, lighting control, and input/exit water and treatment recovery systems.
- An optional reservoir cooling coil can be integrated to chill the reservoir for warmer grow environments. Including auto-fill and auto-flush with water level sensors, the unit can be a self-maintaining dosing and irrigation system.
The standalone AEtrium Automated Dosing Unit is the newest member of the AEtrium family, joining the Aetrium-2.1 SmartFarm for cloning and veg, and the AEtrium-4 single-layer blooming system, and the Double Deck AEtrium-4 two-layer blooming system.
For more information, visit www.aessensegrows.com.