The new MELTRIC (Franklin, WI) DSN12c multipin plug and receptacle is designed for use in current interrupting applications up to 2 A, non-current interrupting applications up to 7.5 A, and it is also suitable for use in 4-20 mA low current applications. Features include:
- 12 contacts that enable multiple control, signal, and power applications to be connected with a single, simple-to-use device.
- Availability in AC and DC configurations.
- Contact terminals that allow conductors to be secured by crimping or soldering.
- IP66/IP67/IP69 ingress protection.
- An impact- and UV-resistant durable poly casing.
- Accessories, including handles, angles, and boxes for easy installation and retrofits.
For more information, visit meltric.com.