High Pressure Equipment Company (Erie, PA) has developed the e710 supercritical CO2 extraction pump system to address market demand for an environmentally friendly extraction process used for a range of natural oils, foods and cannabis.
The e710 pump system is specifically designed for CO2 circulation to recover 100 percent of the CO2 vapor when used with recovery tank cooling. The company's patented pump/drive technology doesn't require an air compressor and uses an explosion-proof motor rated for C1D1 areas.
Additional features include:
- ATEX, FM and IECEx certification.
- Control technology to provide a continuous 100 percent duty cycle for 24/7 operation with constant pressure or constant flow control.
- A design to process liquid condensation without damage and to pull vacuum back through the pump when evacuating a system.
- An electric motor that doesn't requires an air compressor (cannot leak air into the system).
- No lubrication required in the pump heads, eliminating potential contamination.
- Quiet operation.
- A 17.0" x 20.4" base x 58" high footprint.
- The ability to stall under pressure without damage.
- The ability to start against a full load and pressure.
- Adjustable maximum pumping output pressure and flow.
- Three-phase and single-phase models.
- Optional PLC control for remote operation.
For more information, visit https://www.highpressure.com/.