Thompson Duke Industrial (Portland, OR) has released the IZR Automatic Filling Machine. The IZR is designed to streamline large-scale cartridge filling and capping operations. Features include:
- A configurable design and precise filling adjustability to automatically fill cartridges and pods directly in manufacturer packaging.
- The ability to dispense high and low viscosity oils.
- Accurate control over weight, temperature and speed with an optimized color touch screen.
- An optional data reporting solution to help improve overall performance and manage supply chains.
- Adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines required for legal compliance.
- An open and modular design that can be serviced in the field.
- Compatibility with all existing Thompson Duke Industrial ACF1 trays and components
- Made in the U.S.A.
For more information on Thompson Duke’s IZR Automatic Filling Machine (U.S. Patent No. 10,440,989 and cETLus Certified - UL 61010-1, UL 61010-2, UL508, CSA C22.2, IEC 61010-1), visit https://thompsondukeindustrial.com/izr-industrial-filling-machine/.