Silgan Equipment (Waukegan, IL) has introduced the WC150, a compact capper designed for use by smaller filling operations or contract packagers. The WC150 features:
- The ability to apply 27 to 110 mm regular and deep twist-off and press on (PT) caps on glass jars at rates of 100 to 150 per minute, depending on cap type and jar style.
- The ability to work with jar heights of 50 to 285 mm and jar diameters from 40 to 140 mm.
- Steam vacuum technology provides a tight hermetic cap seal.
- A synchronized machine head and conveyor drive ensure smooth capping.
- A compact 60.6” (L) x 63” (T) x 39” (W) footprint.
- A stainless steel (VA, 316L) and acid-resistant plastic material construction.
- A wash-down safe design.
For more information, visit www.silgancls.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.