Bright Green today announced the agreement to purchase assets from C2 Wellness. The purchase is for 5 million shares of common stock of Bright Green payable to all shareholders of C2. The implementation of the transaction has been approved by the board of both companies.
The primary assets relate to:
- Novel cannabinoid molecules and their associated intellectual property;
- Novel cannabinoid prodrugs, and their associated intellectual property;
- Novel proprietary cannabinoid formulations, designed to target lymphatic delivery, and their associated intellectual property;
- Novel proprietary nano-encapsulated cannabinoid formulations, in self dissolving polymers, and their associated intellectual property; and
- Cannabinoids and cannabinoid pro-drug formulations for topical ocular delivery, and their associated intellectual property.
Along with the technology platforms and associated intellectual property come the scientific team of C2 and relationships with universities and a number of renowned academics worldwide.
Dr. Emmanuel Dumont, PhD, Senior Advisor to C2 Wellness Corp and is Associate Professor at Georgetown University co appointed with Hackensack Meridian Health Medical School -New Jersey and Associate Professor at the Center for Discovery and Innovation - Nutley, New Jersey where he is working among other tasks, on large -Language Models ( LLM) perfecting an AI Conversational Doctor able to conduct differential diagnoses and evaluate the emergency severity index of conditions.
The partnership will capitalize on the 'Drugs Made in America' initiative by Bright Green Corporation. The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for the synthesis of CBD and THC analogs will be produced at Bright Green Corporation’s facility in Grants, with research and development activities taking place at a cutting-edge research center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. By employing proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning tools, the partnership is geared towards designing novel CBD and THC analogs with improved pharmacological properties, marking a significant stride in plant-based medicine development.