UniFlow FM Fume Hoods from HEMCO are designed for synthesis, distillation and other reactor or rack-type operations where a tall apparatus is used, or large diameter equipment is rolled into the work area. Features include:
- A 70-inch viewing height for ease of access and unobstructed view of fume chamber.
- Chamber sizes including 48”, 60”, 72”, 96” and 120”, and depths of 30”, 36” and 48”.
- A double wall construction with an angled picture frame opening with either double vertical side sashes or horizontal sliding glass doors, depending on the size.
- A removable upper front panel that allows access to ducting connections and electrical services from a single point electrical box, 115V60Hz AC operation.
- A varaflow baffle system that maintains a uniform airflow to the bell-shaped exhaust collar.
- Vapor-proof or explosion-proof lighting.
- A selection of plumbing and electrical services.
- A modular construction that can be shipped disassembled for on-site assembly.
For more information, visit https://www.hemcocorp.com/fmfh.html, or call 816-796-2900.