Flowhub today announced the launch of Maui, a new product focused on helping cannabis retailers increase profits, operate more efficiently, and create superior customer experiences.
Based on benchmark data from live customers, the platform's brand new backend architecture is more than 20x faster than Flowhub's legacy application, allowing dispensaries to accelerate growth and increase transaction volume.
Flowhub Maui is an open, highly configurable system that allows businesses to integrate a custom tech stack on their choice of hardware, whether that's iPads, Macs, or PCs. Dispensaries can set up their stores to match a growing diversity of retail environments and feel confident in the ownership, security, and accuracy of their data. This flexibility is essential for dispensaries to build competitive brands and execute frictionless operations.
Notable benefits of Maui include:
- Regulatory Agility: With the no-code app interface, Maui simplifies compliance with the vital ability to adjust regulatory settings to meet ever-changing state-by-state requirements in minutes.
- Universal Login: Multi-state operators (MSOs) can now access all dispensary locations from one login to manage inventory, settings, reports and data across all locations and state lines — a first-of-its-kind feature in the cannabis point-of-sale space.
- Improved Inventory Workflows: Maui reduces overhead associated with track-and-trace inventory management. It has a seamless two-way Metrc integration allowing for easier batch imports and one-click discrepancy resolution. These enhancements have led to more than 40% efficiency gains on average for dispensaries, according to Flowhub data.
- Extensible Product Catalog: Maui provides a single source of truth for all inventory items across locations with its unified product catalog. It's effortless to add new product variants, set out-the-door pricing, and build prices based on location, customer groups and more.
- Integrated Payments: Dispensaries on Maui may offer consumers more convenient ways to pay with a selection of compliant cashless payment solutions, including integrated Flowhub Pay and a recently announced ACH solution in partnership with Aeropay. Flowhub data shows that the average dispensary increases revenue by more than 30% on every non-cash transaction.
- Automated Deals: Maui comes with the smartest deal maker in cannabis. Dispensaries can easily automate virtually any type of promotion with advanced rules like AND/OR logic for BOGOs and stack or override permissions.
- Mobility: Flowhub mobile apps, including, Greet and Stash, are compatible with Maui, as well as the Flowhub exclusive Nug Pro mobile scanners and commonly used modern mobile hardware like iOS devices and Surface tablets, to allow for increased efficiencies and harmonious integration across the platform.
Maui will be available in all active Flowhub markets, including the company's recently entered markets, New Jersey, West Virginia and South Dakota.