This expansion into hemp is a sign of the growing market for industrial hemp and consumer products along with increasing demand for reliable, focused business-to-business resources that MJBizDaily and its family of conferences and trade shows are known for.
From Hemp Industry Daily and the producers of MJBizCon, this deep dive into the business opportunities, the growing consumer demand for hemp and CBD, as well as must-know updates on regulations and legal developments is a one-stop source for key market information in this revitalized market.
“Hemp is the most exciting agricultural opportunity in a generation” said Kristen Nichols, editor of Hemp Industry Daily. “We’re bringing together the best minds across the hemp supply chain—from cultivation to processing to retailing—to help new and longtime entrepreneurs turn this hemp opportunity into a thriving business.”
Sessions include topics such as:
- The Hemp Legal Landscape—Michael Bronstein, President, American Trade Association for Cannabis & Hemp
- USDA, FDA, FTC: What do these federal agencies mean to your business operations—Holly E. Johnson, Chief Science Officer, American Herbal Products Association
- Raising Money in the Hemp Industry—Smoke Wallin, CFO, Vertical Wellness
- Consumer Safety and Confidence—Marielle Kahn Weintraub, Vice President, Regulatory & Government Affairs, Eurkea93
- Going Global—Russell Crawford, President, Canadian Hemp Trade Alliance
- Consumer Safety and Confidence—Marielle Kahn Weintraub, Strategic Business Development Director-Hemp Initiative, Eurofins Food Integrity & Innovation
- Finding Market Opportunities in Hemp Fiber—Amy Ansel, Founder & COO, Titan Bioplastics
Joint keynote for both MJBizConNEXT and The Hemp Industry Daily Conference, Anat Baron, CEO Stashwall has crossed industries and built sustainable business growth in fast-moving markets. Baron is best known as the wunderkind behind Mike’s Hard Lemonade, where within three years she helped grow the company into a $200 million juggernaut, creating a whole new category in the ultra-competitive beverage alcohol industry.
The Hemp Industry Daily Conference will take place on June 12-14 at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center. It is a separately ticketed conference from MJBizConNEXT.
Registration is ongoing at https://mjbizconference.com/hemp/