GreenBroz (San Diego, CA) has launched the Model M Dry Trimmer, the company's largest automated harvesting machine to date.
The Model M can process 8-12 pounds of cannabis per hour. Additional features include:
- A patented blade and guide fin design with surgical-grade stainless steel.
- Gentle flower rolling, which maintains potency, the cannabinoid profile and the flower shape.
- A design that meets or exceeds current industry standards, so they will not need to be replaced as regulations are rolled out.
- Food-grade, surgical 316 stainless steel ensuring compliance and increasing resistance to corrosion and bacterial growth.
- All outer parts are 304 stainless steel.
- An electrical control panel that is UL listed in the U.S., cUL listed in Canada and CE listed in Europe.
- Quick-release cables on the control panel to make it removable for cleaning.
- IP66 pressure housings on the motors to allow complete high-pressure washdown of the entire unit. The ability to be configured to international power specifications.
- Quiet operation.
- An easy-to-clean design.
The Model M is manufactured in the U.S. The unit is priced at $16,800.00.
For more information, visit https://greenbroz.com/dry-trimmer-model-m/.