Create a free Cannabis Equipment News account to continue

Las Vegas Restaurant Closed After Diners Sickened

Patrons claimed they later tested positive for THC.

Public health officials have closed a Las Vegas restaurant amid allegations that its food may have been tainted with THC.

The Southern Nevada Health District said more than 30 people reported feeling sick after eating or drinking at Secret of Siam in recent weeks.

The agency said patrons complained of increased heart rate, disorientation, hallucinations, loss of consciousness and other symptoms.

Some posted on social media that they subsequently tested positive for THC, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports.

The health department continues to gather information, including the release of a survey aimed at others who ate at the restaurant.

Law enforcement reportedly searched the premises two days after it was ordered closed.

The restaurant’s owner has not responded to inquiries from local media.

More in Video