Cardinal/Detecto’s 5852F/8852F series portable digital scales are adaptable for versatile use bulk cannabis weighing, inventory management, in-plant weighing, material handling, bag filling, and general weighing applications.
The rolling scales have a column-mounted weight indicator for quick-and-easy digital readouts. The legal-for trade floor scales are lightweight and easy to maneuver with four large rubolene wheels -- bring the scale to the job instead of the job to the scale. The 5852F/8852F series scales feature:
- The ability to easily switch between pounds and kilograms.
- A 1-inch-high backlit LCD or 0.6-inch-high red LED, depending on the model.
- A stainless steel indicator mounting bracket to adjust the angle of the weight indicator.
- Ticket printing capabilities when connected to a printer (some models).
- A check weighing mode.
- The -185B and -190 models have battery options for complete portability.
- The -185B models can be powered by six standard, off-the-shelf AA Alkaline or rechargeable Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries.
- The -210 models have a full alphanumeric keypad allowing manual input of tare weights and IDs.
- Guide handles for steering the platform scale during transport.
- An integrated bubble level helps find the most level surface to provide accurate weighing.
- The 5 in/13 cm diameter x 2 in/5 cm depth rubolene wheels carry a 550-lb load rating per wheel.
- Constructed entirely of heavy-duty welded steel.
- An electrostatic powder paint coating for long life.
- A 19 in (W) x 28 in (D) (48 cm x 71 cm) platform.
- NTEP and Measurement Canada certified (model 8852F is not Measurement Canada approved).
For more information, visit https://detecto.com/product/product-overview/Portable-Scales/Digital-Portable.