GreenBroz (Las Vegas, NV) has announced the Model G Precision Grinder + Destemmer. Featuring a first-of-its-kind continuous throughput system, the Model G is the first combination destemmer and grinder on the market (view photos in gallery). Features include:
- The ability to remove stems from milled flower efficiently while maintaining product quality and controlling particle size.
- A patent-pending triangular blade assembly that, when combined with the low torque, low-RPM motor, allows for a high degree of control over particle size.
- Gentle actuation that generates less heat, maintaining terpene and trichome integrity.
- Available with 1/8-inch, 5/32-inch or 3/16-inch mill size interchangeable screens.
- The ability to be customized by adding a stainless steel perforated metal sheet of any size.
- The ability to process more than 100 pounds per hour.
- Made in the U.S.A.
"It is a significant milestone for us to be able to deliver this technology that solves the long-standing problem of creating uniform particulates for the pre-roll, concentrates and edibles segments while maintaining a high degree of quality, efficiency and throughput," said Cullen Raichart, Founder and CEO of GreenBroz.
"The machine gets the perfect grind every time and will by far be the best and most advanced grinder on the market," said Jonah Carrington, GM of Humboldt Operations, Cookies.
For more information, visit greenbroz.com.