Global Garden announced its partnership with AB Lighting as a distributor of their LED grow lights. Although the AB Lighting brand is new, the team is not. They are the manufacturer of one of the largest LED grow light series that is distributed in North America. With more than 30 years of research and development, more than 50 tested spectra, more than 100 tested crops, and more than 30 fixture industrial designs, they have the skills to design fixtures.
One way AB Lighting sets itself apart from the competition is their heat sinks. They have created a patented heat sink that allows the fixtures to remain very cool to the touch after a full day's operation. Cool operation extends the life of the grow light.
AB Lighting has fixtures for all stages of plant growth. Their offerings include:
- AB520 – is a veg light that has a higher percentage of blue light to keep the plants compact and encourage branching. It was specifically designed for cannabis cultivation with the veg room in mind and also works very well for cultivating mothers.
- AB780 - is designed for indoor cannabis flower cultivation. It consumes 780 watts of electricity, produces a PPF of 2067 µmol/s, and is 0-10V dimmable.
- AB960 – is a high-intensity flowering light designed for cannabis flowering. It draws 960 watts, has a PPF of 2400 µmol/s, and is 0-10V dimmable.
- TL840 – is a 1-to-1 replacement for a 1000-watt double-ended HPS fixture. While designed for greenhouse operation it can also be used in indoor cultivation. It uses 840 watts to produce a PPF of 2400 µmol/s and is 0-10V dimmable.
- Rounding out their offering includes cloning lights, low-wattage hobby lights, and greenhouse fixtures for fruit and vegetable production.
AB Lighting's LED grow lights are products made from tier-one components and vouched by third-party testing. Continual batch testing ensures a quality light fixture with extremely low failure rates.