PHCO2 launched Aquazome, a water-soluble CBD ingredient. Aquazome can be used in many applications—from beverages (coffee, functional drinks), edibles, and lotions to water-soluble CBD tinctures, capsules and tablets, and other nutraceutical ingredients, along with equine and pet supplies.
Customers benefit from the many characteristics that the patented Aquazome provides:
- All-natural, food-grade ingredients, including a proprietary natural preservative system
- Higher standard potency—35% total cannabinoids (vs common industry amount of 10 to 20% CBD)
- If needed, a broad range of potencies ranging from 10% to 50% are available
- Pharmacokinetics (PK) study indicating 80% absorption vs. a fraction of that for competing technologies
- Revolutionary technology—competitively priced; higher bioavailability per serving; higher loading per gram of water-soluble ingredient (350 mg per gram), which means increased value in each drop of product due to increased CBD content—differs considerably from competitors' material
- True water soluble that creates a homogenous mass, as opposed to water dispensable/dispersible
- Conventional as well as Certified Organic CBD emulsions available in broad- and full-spectrum
- Made with USDA-Certified Organic material; kosher-certified facility; GMP compliant
PHCO2, a Phasex brand, employs high standards and scientific processes to ensure the superior quality that customers depend on for their ingredients, and has 40 years of expertise in supercritical fluid CO2 extraction, creating one of the purest whole plant hemp ingredients available.